MONKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New England Homebrewers Jamboree

2 posters

Go down

New England Homebrewers Jamboree Empty New England Homebrewers Jamboree

Post  edramshaw Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey Guys,

I wanted to let you guys know of a great event we do up in Tamworth in September. It's the New England Homebrewers Jamboree. It is a fundraiser for the NH Make a Wish Foundation and everything that we raise above event costs goes directly to them. It's a fun time that includes camping, music, food and beer. There is an onsite homebrew competition as well. You can get more information at these links:

(it won't let me put the links in there but google the event or search on facebook and you will find it!)

Homebrew clubs are welcome to come and set up in Brewers Alley where clubs from all over New England hang out, talk beer and sample out some of their creations to other homebrewers and beer lovers. We had about 15 clubs up there last year and would love to see more. If you guys are interested let me know or if you have any questions post him here and I will answer them. Talk to you soon and Happy Brewing

Ed Ramshaw
President, Concord Area Homebrewers
and Event Coordinator of the New England Homebrewers Jamboree

edramshaw

Back to top Go down

New England Homebrewers Jamboree Empty Re: New England Homebrewers Jamboree

Post  Funkmaster Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm

We haven't discussed this yet, but we should. I personally think it sounds awesome, and we should try and figure out some way to participate. Any thoughts guys? Either way I'll bring it up at the next weekend
Funkmaster
Funkmaster
Admin

https://monksbrewclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum