MONKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cellah mastahs challenge

3 posters

Go down

cellah mastahs challenge Empty cellah mastahs challenge

Post  cellah mastah Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

What do you guys think of a monthly challenge. each month I challenge you to brew something.I't might be a style of beer,or with a ingredient.maybe a brewing method .This would be done out for the year so you would know today what you could brew for next july.We would have to take in account for competitions, which would be the challenge for the month. Just throwing this out for disgusing. thought it would be cool if the challenge was for beer style to taste several examples of that style,or if the challenge was for a smash beer for the month to taste differant examples at the same time.or it could challenge you to do something you normally would't do.This wouldn't mean you can't bring something to the tasteing table if you don't take the challenge.what do you guys think?HB.

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

cellah mastahs challenge Empty Re: cellah mastahs challenge

Post  Funkmaster Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 am

Personally I love the idea sir! We should be doing more fundamental challenges to help us all become better brewers, bring it on Twisted Evil The club competitions are fun, especially now that we medaled at one, but the whole goal of this club is to brew. I'm game!!
Funkmaster
Funkmaster
Admin

https://monksbrewclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nailer Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm

I agree! I want to hit my targets/flavors by design more and less by luck. I think this would help.

nailer
nailer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum