MONKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

september club meeting

4 posters

Go down

september club meeting Empty september club meeting

Post  cellah mastah Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 pm

is the sep.meeting still sep.10 and whats the location?HB.

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

september club meeting Empty september club meeting

Post  cellah mastah Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 pm

if your planning on bringing beer for the club only competition,bring the recipe for that beer,or at least some info like og.fg, style,ibu,the more info we have the better.remember we need 3- 12 oz. bottles to give to AJ.to send to the competition and anough to sample so maybe 3 more 12 oz.or a bomber would do.im trying to come up with a rating sheet to score each beer but I don't know if I'll have it for this meeting.this category is going to be hard to judge with so many styles you can go with.good luck every one.HB.

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

september club meeting Empty Re: september club meeting

Post  Funkmaster Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 pm

I'll be bringing in a sample of the imperial stout for the whiskey project. I am also hoping to have my American Premium lager ready to try as well. Can't wait to try some brews!
Funkmaster
Funkmaster
Admin

https://monksbrewclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nailer Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm

I have brewed a blond ale and and kolsch for the comp, which I will bring. This is my first time using kolsch yeast and man they aren't kidding when the say low flocculation. This is some cloudy shiite. I don't have much faith in them clearing over the weeekend so I will prob bring an ordinary bitter as well,,,,
nailer
nailer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellis0811 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

i'll be bringing a hand-picked wild blackberry wheat for tasting and a rye for the comp. i apologize in advance for how terrible this rye is but i would really like some feedback to see where i went wrong after we taste all of them.
can't wait to see how the t-shirts came out and to try some great homebrews! i'll make sure i bring my $15. see you guys monday.
Ellis0811
Ellis0811

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down