MONKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.......I drank my last bottle of

4 posters

Go down

So.......I drank my last bottle of  Empty So.......I drank my last bottle of

Post  nailer Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 pm

The Imperial Pils we did on BBII. It was absolutely freaking awesome! Most of the hop flavor and aroma was gone bit it still had nice bitterness and just plain delicious pilsner flavor.I wish I had a case of this, I am going to have to brew one all for meself!

nailer
nailer

Back to top Go down

So.......I drank my last bottle of  Empty Re: So.......I drank my last bottle of

Post  Ellis0811 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm

nailer, do you have that recipe? I never got to try that one but would love to! Thanks!
Ellis0811
Ellis0811

Back to top Go down

So.......I drank my last bottle of  Empty RE: So....... I drank my last bottle of

Post  cellah mastah Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I drank my last pilsner from BBII last week with my friend I was teaching to brew. It was good.HB Very Happy

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

So.......I drank my last bottle of  Empty Re: So.......I drank my last bottle of

Post  Funkmaster Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:57 am

I have te recipe somewhere, I remember we did all sorts of silly things while we were brewing it though, so what I have on paper may not be what we actually wet with.

Totally a solid beer though! Really enjoyed this one
Funkmaster
Funkmaster
Admin

https://monksbrewclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nailer Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

yea, i looked a bi and didnt find it.

IIRC it was 19lbs of pils, a touch of munich maybe, 1lb of sugar, and a bunch of hops. I'll keep looking.
We used wyeast 2308.

nailer
nailer

Back to top Go down

Post  Funkmaster Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Yea it was either 19 or 20 lbs pils malt, 1 lb Munich, and like 90 ibu. I know we had an extra poun of sugar so we went with 2 lbs instead of one. Now the hops is where it got kind of silly. I know there was an initial charge of a higher alpha German hop (perle or magnum) at 90 min, then from there it was a whole mess of different stuff. Ill keep looking for the exact recipe but I know we're getting close
Funkmaster
Funkmaster
Admin

https://monksbrewclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum