MONKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oct.brew meeting

2 posters

Go down

oct.brew meeting Empty oct.brew meeting

Post  cellah mastah Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:57 pm

brew meeting oct. 3 .Who's bringing beer to sample, try and let me know?and the competition this month is old ale if anybody brewed let me know allso.I'm bringing a rye wheat and I'll bring the bottle of mead as back up.Hope everyone can make it.HB. bounce

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

oct.brew meeting Empty Re: oct.brew meeting

Post  Ellis0811 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Don't have too much to chose from because most of the goods are currently held up in carboys No so I think I'll bring a simple 2-row/citra SMASH. See you guys tomorrow. Can't wait to try some great homebrews!!
Ellis0811
Ellis0811

Back to top Go down

oct.brew meeting Empty RE: oct.brew meeting

Post  cellah mastah Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Celler masters report:Had a great meeting last night,thank you Bob and your wife for hosting our meetings.We had 8 beers to sample Gordon K.brought a life or limb,Darren B. a old ale,Kevin E. a smash 2-row/citra ale,Kevin O.a sour ale and mystery ale,Kister R. a sn.torpedo,Howard B.a rye wheat,Bob B.a brown ale,Our competition beer this month was old ale category,darren won this hands down with his old ale.Good beer every one, can't wait for bbdIII.HB

cellah mastah

Back to top Go down

oct.brew meeting Empty Re: oct.brew meeting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down